dimanche, juin 29, 2008

Ice dragon

Not a speed paint this time, but an exercise with a new software, Artrage.
Years ago, I tried the first version of Artrage, but I had a lot of problem to use it, so I gave up. Now it's the 2.0 version and it's the occasion to change my mind about it...
I'm not satisfied with this dragon, but it was very pleasant to paint.
And, once more, sorry for the poor jpeg version...
Edit : I'm unforgivable, I forgot to thanks Anders for his constant support and for remember me that Artrage does exist! Thank you very much Anders! ^_^

Libellés :

5 Comments:

Blogger Anders said...

ahah!
viel copieuse! ;-)

il est très bien ce dragon, belle froideur, belle profondeur de champ aussi!

un grand bravo

23:39  
Blogger S.D. said...

Erreur réparée... Je suis bien désolée de ne pas l'avoir fait du premier coup!
Et merci beaucoup pour la visite! ^_^

08:53  
Blogger Anders said...

ahah! (euh... merci!^^)
mais c'était une blague!
pardon...

10:48  
Blogger S.D. said...

Ah mais je sais bien que c'était une blague, mais n'empêche que je voulais faire cette petite précision! ^_^

13:40  
Blogger Clémentine Martinez said...

Hey !

^^

Je ne connais pas ce soft, mais tu as l'air de commencer à le maîtriser vindiou !

Encore très beau, oui très beau !


Très bonne continuation à toi !

23:30  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home